- Our group has organized all the data from the the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control into interactive charts and made it available on our site. For more details, click here.
- Our group participated of the 12th IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems, including Biosystems held in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brasil, on April 23 – 29, 2019, with the following presentations:
- Our group organized the 1st Brazilian Congress of Process Systems Engineering held in Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, on May 20 – 22, 2019. More informations about the event can be found here.
- Our group participated of the 1st Brazilian Congress of Process Systems Engineering held in Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, on May 20 – 22, 2019, with the following presentations:
- Thiago C. d’Avila, Roymel R. Carpio, Mario C. M. M. Campos, Bruno F. Vieira, Leonardo R. Dorigo and Argimiro R. Secchi, “Revenue optimization of oil and natural gas exports in a platform of the Santos Basin”.
- Pedro de A. Delou, Maurício B. de Souza Jr. and Argimiro R. Secchi, “A Robust Adaptive MPC coupled with Kalman Filter for an Electric Submersible Pump System: A multi-model approach”.
- Leonardo D. Ribeiro, Carlos Paiva, Jacques Niederberger, Marcos V. C. Gomes, Pedro de A. Delou and Argimiro R. Secchi, “Development of an In-house Tool for Real-Time Optimization of Small-scale Facilities “.
- Our group participated of the XXII Congresso Brasileiro de Engenharia Química held in São Paulo, são Paulo, Brasil, on September 23 – 26, 2018 with the following presentation:
- Thamires A. L. Guedes, Maria Rosa R. T. Goes, Rodrigo G. D. Teixeira, Argimiro R. Secchi, Priamo A. Melo, Frederico W. Tavares, “Simulação de Escoamento Bifásico Unidimensional na Produção de Petróleo”.
- The following members of our group participated of the workshop related to the 2nd BN Subsea Operation Consortium discursing about the research topics: